Skip to main content

Lionel messi life Story (English)

  I made a lot of sacrifices by leaving Argentina,leaving my family to start a new life. But everything I did, I did for football,to achieve my dream.  Thats why I didnt go out partying, ordo a lot of other things.In his most emotive interview ever, the little Barcelona superstarexplains , how he ABANDONED his family in Argentina to start a new life abroad , DUMPEDall his friends , REFUSED all invitations to go out partying even at a so little age. Because since from his childhood his goalwas clear, he always wanted to become a great footballer, and nothing else for him was moreimportant than his goal. So, Smart lesson 1: Be ready to sacrfice foryour Goal Only a few know that at the age of 11, Messiwas diagnosed with a growth hormone deficiency.


Local powerhouse River Plate showed interest inhis progress but was not willing to pay for treating his condition, which cost $900 amonth. Carles Rexach, the sporting director of FCBarcelona, was made aware of Messis talent as he had relatives in Lleida in western Catalonia,and Messi and his father were able to arrange a trial with the teamA 13-year-old Messi signed his first contract with Barcelona on a used napkin.


He wasso keen that he wanted to ensure they signed him before the end of the dinner. So the clubs sporting director, CarlesRexach,called for the barman at their restaurant meeting and prepared a contract on what nowhangs in Messis lawyers office as the most celebrated paper napkin. So, Smart lesson 2 : If there is a will, theremust be a way A Russian club would have offered a 30million in wages on top of the 250 million buyout clause, but Messi rejected it, oncehe told Barcelona is my life. They have brought me to where I am today. I could not leave, I dont want to leave. I know the Premier League is very good. 


But I cannot see myself playing in Englandbecause my heart is with Barcelona, always. Messi clearly has a burning desire for anythingto do with football as he once said Money is not a motivating factor for me. Money doesnt thrill me or make me playbetter because maybe there are benefits of being wealthy. But, Im just happy with a ball at my feet. My motivation comes from playing the gameI love. If I wasnt paid to be a professional footballerI would willingly play for nothing. So, Smart lesson 3 : Love what you do, notthe money Its true, Messi is not as tall as other greatfootballers, but Lio has set an example all around the world that the physical healthis not all but what also matters is your mental ability.


 So, if you ever think you are short, you donthave a good body, or you dont have a heroic look just look at Messi. If he can achieve his dream I see no clearevidence why cant you achieve yours? Once messi said, I have many years to getbetter and better, and that has to be my ambition. The day you think there is no improvementsto be made is a sad one for any player. And that mindset is continously helping himto get better and better. So, Smart lesson 4: Believe in yourself Messi uses his setback as a setup for hisremarkable comeback. If you think that you will never achieve yourdreams; just think why you started and then fight until you finally make it. This is the best lesson you can learn fromthe God of Football.


 This is what Messi did; he fights for hisdream till the end. In one of his speech he said, Be prepared,You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it So, Smart lesson 5 : Never Give Up We have spoken so much about him. Newspaper headlines have ranged from Unbelievable. Unrivalled. Unrepeatable. Spectacular. Marvellous. Wonderful. Genial. Incredible" to "Messi is the God of football". Ex Barcelona Coach Pep Guardiola once said" Don't write about him, don't try to describe him, just watch him play." Share this video with your friends and speciallywith those one who are the biggest fan of messi. Comment below and let us know on which personyou would like to see the next life lesson video. Because our main aim is to help you. More wisdom, more solution, better life! 

Comments